We have a Privacy Centre where you are able to access all the data we have on record about you, such as personal details, order information with dates and times.
You can also anonymize yourself and have the ability to re quest a deletion of your account and contact the Privacy Officer if you have any questions.
To access the Privacy Centre, please click HERE
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
2) All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
3) Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Lepifany LTD to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
4) This Website may place the following Cookies:
|Type of Cookie||Purpose|
|Strictly necessary cookies||These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.|
|Analytical/performance cookies||They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.|
|Functionality cookies||These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).|
|Targeting cookies||These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.|
1) You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
2) You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
3) You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalization settings.
4) It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
5) For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
|Description of Cookie||Purpose|
|guest-view||Stores the Order ID that guest shoppers use to retrieve their order status.|
|login||The process of signing into an online account.|
|_redirect||A method used to alert browsers and search engines that a page has been moved. 301 Redirect: Permanent change 302 Redirect: Temporary change|
|messages||Tracks error messages and other notifications that are shown to the user, such as the cookie consent message, and various error messages, The message is deleted from the cookie after it is shown to the shopper.|
|translation-storage||Stores translated content when requested by the shopper.|
|product_data_storage||Stores configuration for product data related to Recently Viewed and Compared Products.|
|recently_compared_product||Stores product IDs of recently compared products.|
|recently_compared_product_previous||Stores product IDs of previously compared products for easy navigation.|
|recently_viewed_product||Stores product IDs of recently viewed products for easy navigation.|
|recently_viewed_product_previous||Stores product IDs of recently previously viewed products for easy navigation.|
|stf||Records the time messages are sent by the SendFriend (Email a Friend) module.|
|Vary||A configuration setting that improves performance when using Varnish static content caching.|
|amz_auth_err||(Used by Amazon Pay) Value “1’ indicates an authorization error.|
|amz_auth_logout||(Used by Amazon Pay) Value “1” indicates that the user should be logged out.|
|form_key||A security measure that appends a random string to all form submissions to protect the data from Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF).|
|cache-sessid||The value of this cookie triggers the cleanup of local cache storage. When the cookie is removed by the backend application, the Admin cleans up local storage, and sets the cookie value to “true.”|
|cache-storage||Local storage of visitor-specific content that enables e-commerce functions.|
|cache-storage-section-invalidation||Forces local storage of specific content sections that should be invalidated.|
|persistent_shopping_cart||Stores the key (ID) of the persistent cart to make it possible to restore the cart for an anonymous shopper.|
|private_content_version||Appends a random, unique number and time to pages with customer content to prevent them from being cached on the server.|
|section_data_ids||Stores customer-specific information related to shopper-initiated actions such as display wish list, checkout information, etc.|
|store||Tracks the specific store view, locale selected by the shopper.|
|__utmt||Used to throttle request rate.|
|__utmv||Stores visitor-level custom variable data. This cookie is created when a developer uses the _setCustomVar method with a visitor-level custom variable. This cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.|
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors or use the cookie control system if available upon their first visit.
Set your browser to accept cookies so you can buy items, save items, and receive customized recommendations. Here’s how: