1. We had developed a dApp to hold our presale on our independent website, the reason for this was that we avoid sniping bots and other efforts to manipulate the presale.
However, after feedback and reports received on the 3rd Of August, we have been told this was not actually trusted and were losing potential investors.
2. Marketing efforts by the team did not meet targets unfortunately as we were mainly using ads on various social platforms amongst other ways to boost morale and bring in new investors.
Majority of hired marketing teams did not achieve and neither met our expectations as promised, instead we were bot attacked and Lepifany cannot accept artificial pumping, we would like to grow organically.
3. Potential investors have provided feedback indirectly and directly which we have been taken onboard and this is the reason we want to move forward as follows
What has changed?
1. Marketing, we have been in touch with a serious, dedicated team who know the crypto space who have provided direction and also various other important information on how to be conclude the presale on DXsale.
We will be working with them long term for various other campaigns due to their expertise, communication and efforts to assist in making the presale a success
2. We have hired Mods for Discord, in order to be ready after marketing in case we receive some traction on there
3. We have hired a Discord team to setup and prepare our Discord server, ETA 3 days maximum
4. We have spoken to 3 social media managers in total today, we will have scheduled posts across our social media channels, frequent to provide updates about Lepifany
4. We are holding our presale on DXsale, date to be arranged
What are you doing different?
We will be running these campaigns moving forward to bring awareness prior to presale:
- PooCoin ads prior to presale
- CoinSniper ads prior to presale
- Crypto related Telegram Pin ads
- Seeking a Lepifany Twitter Giveaway by an influencer
- Seeking a potential AMA with a popular Telegram crypto group with organic following
- Telegram promotions and “shilling”
- Other campaigns to boost the presale
What have you done since 3/8/2021?
- New contract to automate BNB claims being developed
- New Lepifany dashboard design completed and being developed
- Hiring of contractors for social platforms – Ongoing/Scheduled posts
- Mods for Discord hired
- Team hired to setup Discord for Lepifany based on crypto – ETA max 3 days
- Speaking with specialized Crypto marketing teams with proven expertise
When is DXsale?
Lepifany would like to complete the dashboard and contract first, have a finished product prior to DXsale and before holding the presale.
ETA for this is 3 days minimum right now, but this not guaranteed as testing needs to be concluded and any issues that have come up to be resolved.
We are working non-stop to have it completed as soon as possible.
We are coders by nature and it is what we do best, hence the fact we want to continue developing the tools to reform security within crypto.
We hope our current investors especially, see the efforts the Lepifany team are making.
We have listened to feedback and have used our own funds continuously to keep going and accomplish what we have started.
We are exploring the crypto space, it is not as transparent and straight forward as we had hoped it to be.
We have learnt a lot along the way within a short amount of time.
We hope to change this and ensure we bring other projects and entities onboard after we launch to form a unified partnership once our tools go live and they can see the potential in assisting investors in many different ways, especially security.
Finally, we hope everybody can see that the Lepifany team, deliver and never give up.
We appreciate the ongoing support, especially from those that have reached out, have made attempts to assist the Lepifany team, provided much needed feedback and the positive remarks.